Divi – How to Edit Footer
- Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets
- Click the footer area that you want to update
- Expand Custom HTML
- Make changes and lick “Publish”
- If you delete the widgets from all the footer areas, the entire footer area (the light blue part) will be gone.
- You can add widgets by clicking it and selecting an area.
- Dashboard -> Divi -> Theme Customizer
- Click Footer
- Click Bottom Bar
- Update the footer credits
- Click “Publish” to save the change.
- Dashboard -> Divi -> Theme Options
- Enable/disable social media
- Enter the link for those that are enabled
- Click “Save”